Monday, January 26, 2009

Dog and Cats Living Together... Mass Hysteria?

I know some of you will find this photo offensive, but I think it's time somedog spoke up about cohabitation with the feline species.

I was made to live with two cats. They were full grown and had seniority in the house. I was just a puppy and thought they were the coolest toys in the house. But with guidance from my humans, I learned to treat them as part of our pack. We learned to respect each other and not eat each other's food (well, most of the time.)

One caveat to be aware of... keep the kitty poop away from us doggies. It is a delicacy that we cannot resist.

And with high regard for the honorable Dr. Venkman, it doesn't have to be mass hysteria. We can just be.


Here endeth the doggie lesson - woof!



Hey! That's my head right there.
You can make your dog into a photo card.
Visit RiverDog Prints for Custom Greeting Cards!

No comments: